
I just had to add this adorable pony from lillitutu. I guess I have a thing for labeling my dd through hair. lol!
I love these initialed bobbie pins from DaisyChains. They would be so cute on Miss M*.
This giraffe picture from Strawberryluna would be perfect in the baby's room.

Isn't this Sock Monkey tee from hazelandmelvin adorable? My mil gave me dh's childhood sock monkey a few weeks ago. I'm planning on integrating in into the baby's room.
The boys would love these superhero capes from The Stitching Barn. I really like that they are reversible. Princess Power & Lightening Bolt.
These polka dot magnets from aeriefairy are so fun.

These notecards from pepperina press would be perfect for piquantly parisian!

I really like the fabric designs used on these onesies at Beebeemod.

I wish Lassiegirl made these pinafores in big girl sizes. I love the apples & pears.
2 comments:
its etsy day!! So fun. I think I might start a shop although I don't know what I would put in it. It would be fun to try though. I love the giraffe and the clips.
hey you!! yes I'm back and blog'n again. your's looks awesome!! call me!!
Post a Comment