Friday, March 14, 2008

Charlie Bit Me

Aren't these episodes always funnier when it isn't your own children? I had deja vu watching this. :) I saw this video on Oh Happy Day and had to spread the love. The boys & I watched this a bazillion times this morning & just giggled our heads off. Little British accents are to die for!

2 comments:

beckie said...

I saw this on Oh Happy Day too and was totally laughing at work on my lunch break. I'm glad you go to that bllog, I love Jordan, she has great style and she is LDS too. Didn't you just love those labels they made out of their baby's face?

Anyway I am here to answer your olive green question. I think olive is such a wonderful neutral that you could put almost anything with it especially if you choose a more ale olive green instead of a darker one. These I think might be some of your best options: navy, cream, gold, that wonderful trendy mustard yellow color that is in right now, grey. Maybe I'll do a blog about it.

Okay mega long comment

beckie said...

that was supposed to be "pale" not ale.