Spring is finally here...it's been sunny and quite beautiful so far. A lovely time for the kids to have their spring break from school. We had a busy week. Sunday was Matt's birthday. Lucky guy received some sweet gifts including an iPod docking system from yours truly. Cool little thing comes with a cd player & sub-woofer.
We visited our best friends in the valley amidst a tragedy in their family. They lost a two year old nephew to a horrible accident. I was reminded again of the fragility of our mortal life. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach sharing time all month. The focus, of course, being on the Savior. Overwhelming yet much needed. Matt had a couple of his old college buddies come into town to watch March Madness. Most of their brackets were decimated after the second round. :( Booo!:( The kids & I visited nana & papa on the weekend. We had fun dying easter eggs & making sugar cookies. Nana always entertains the kids to no end!

4 comments:
CUTE!! Happy Easter! Those are some yummy looking cupcakes too! Happy Birthday MATT!!
Looks like you all had some fun. Those cupcakes DO look very good!
Looks like you guys had fun. I won't be too jealous that I wasn't there:)
Those were some DELICIOUS cupcakes....THANKS!!
Post a Comment