Saturday, March 1, 2008

How Time Flies

The baby celebrated his 2nd birthday this week. I admit I've been a bit weepy thinking about how time has flown. About how grateful I am to have this miracle baby in our home. He is a happy, go lucky, sweetly mischievious little boy. I'm a lucky mom to have him!

a glimpse at the newly arrived bundle.

he had (& still does have) the most beautiful brown eyes.

from then to now.

unwrapping his irresistible, brightly packaged gifts.

he did it all on his own. no small feat in this house considering all of his helpful siblings.

showing off his new cars from grandma & grandpa c*.

still unwrapping.

the new ride.

the cake.

enthralled with the lit candles.

a saturday morning surprise from nana & papa.

Happy Birthday to my little man!
I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

7 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh happy bday buddy! He is such a cute kid, and I love the tshirt he is wearing! AND LOVE THE CAKE...good work!

jeannie said...

wow that is one amazing cake you made! he is such a sweetie pie. I love his beautiful shy smile he always gave me. he is so lucky have to have some amazing parents too. so is it time for another one???

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Alex! What a sweet, cute kid! Im very impressed with the cake too!!!

Miranda said...

What a cute baby! Befoe you know it, he'll be going to KINDERGARTEN!
Miranda

jenny said...

kindergarten, scary! :) but oh. so true!

Steve said...

He looks so big! I love the hair. I hope you had a great time.

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday you little stud!! you look like you made a haul, and i loved your cake.