Monday, September 8, 2008

Lemmony Labor Day

Do you ever log onto the computer to do one thing and end up doing another? This has been me lately with blogging. I've been meaning to bloggity blog but have been getting distracted with my e-mail, website surfing and reading Midnight Sun over at Stephenie Meyer. So here's a few catch-up posts.

On Labor Day we took a day trip up Mt. Lemmon. We went on a couple of hikes and had a picnic. The weather was fabulous, darling. Not hot at all. By the time we made it up to Summerhaven all of the shops were closed so, unfortunately, we didn't get any Mt. Lemmon fudge. It's the best. Especially made for the public by a park ranger for the Summerhaven General Store. We settled for McDonald's ice cream when we got back into town. It was heavenly and not just because of the altitude. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

It is so nice up there, we went up there this past weekend, and I must say the PIZZA place was yum.

jeannie said...

I didn't see this post! Yes Mt. Lemmon is awesome, I always just wished there was a little more to do up there. THere are a couple awesome places but they need to build more more more!
You guys are cute!