So, the kids are full on into the soccer season which means yours truly is a full-fledged soccer mom. 2 kids in soccer+4 practices 4 days a week+2 Saturday games= 2 tired soccered-out parents! Here's some pix from last Saturday's games. The first grader ran his tail off & scored a goal. He is so competitive. I'm glad they won so I didn't have to deal with his moping around the rest of the day. Miss M* is improving every week. They both loved having their grandparents down to watch them play. Sorry about the blurry shots, I stink at action photography!
3 comments:
Cute soccer pics but the banana explosion banner scares me a little. :)
Did you know there is a show on Gol TV that people send in their videos of their kids playing soccer. I saw this one last night where this kid, about A's age, scored at will. It was great.
Cute pictures! Looks like you are gonna be a busy soccer Mom for awhile
Post a Comment