Friday, May 29, 2009

The Great Outdoors

I'm a little behind in posting right now so the next few posts are going to be old news. That's ok, right? :) Matt took the older boys camping a few weekends ago for the Father & Sons Camp-out. The boys had been so excited leading up to that Friday. They love camping and look forward to it more than anything.

Hanging out in a hollowed out tree.

The rope swing- a popular tourist attraction.

how dirty can one boy get?


The reality of living close to the border. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

that sign is priceless. it's right up there with our "there may be alligators present" signs. at least we are informed about the dangers we're facing out there!

Trisha said...

haha, Paul got a picture of that sign too...I didnt post it though bc I didnt know how people would reaact to it bc my son was standing in front of it holding a gun. Yep, nice to know whats allowed when "MOM" isnt around.