The preschooler has graduated preschool and is now the kindergartener, the title of which of which he has been eagerly anticipating. To celebrate we attended preschool graduation in all of its pomp and circumstance.

Unfortunately, the preschooler in question was nervous about being in front of dozens of eager and thrilled parents with their flashing cameras and clung and cried to me as I bribed him with an Eegee's.

It did the trick and after the agony of the graduation walk

the preschooler engaged in song for the masses

and the morning finished off with a smile!

4 comments:
That cap and gown is so cute. Congrats! Now you only have 13+ years of schooling to go:)
Oh...so cute! I love how our boys are together in every picture...they are little buddies.
I'm loving the gowns they got them this year. Wish Reece would have been with them. Congrats!!
I love how they get to wear cap and gowns, Ethan looks like a stud in graduation get up!!
Post a Comment