We're back from four days of R&R. Maybe not literally but definitely figuratively since I was minus three kids & responsibility-free! Here's a smattering of our adventures in Funsville.
A visit to see Mr. Jelly Belly or as my adorable niece likes to say, "Belly Belly". The Jelly Belly Factory has got one superb PR department! Free tours & lots of free jelly bellies! That's what I call corporate America at its best. Feed the people & they will come! Yum!
We just had to visit In-N-Out for the best burgers & fries known to mankind! A* ate every little bite of his special grilled cheese!
After we tore apart the best outlet mall ever we made a stop at Ikea. I just had to document A* next to the obscenely huge Ikea sign. Could it be any bigger?
The cousins loved playing together! Here they are drawing...
Playing in the backyard...
We miss you already! Thanks for having us & come visit soon!!!
2 comments:
In-n-out is definately the best. There is this rip-off of it in American Fork. I think they're in the process of being sued. We are excited to see you guys next week sometime.
Glad there is a BEAN out there bigger than me!
Post a Comment