Friday, June 15, 2007

Funny "Kiddisms"


Kids say the funniest things! Here are a few zingers heard at our house this week:

~ Mr. E* is going through a playdough phase. It's playdough this & playdough that. Thomas needs a playdough shirt & t-rex need a playdough moustache. One day E* was doing his playdough thing and I asked him what he was doing. The answer came, "I'm breaking it up & putting it back together." Ok, so maybe you had to be there but it elicited a chuckle from me!

~We were listening to our primary cd in the car while out running boring, mom-related errands. (Music helps the yummy mummy drown out the whining, the "are we there yets?" & the "how many more places do we have to gos?") Mr. A*'s personal favorite song on the cd is called Nephi's Courage & after he made me play it back for the umpteenth time he made the comment,"Do you think that Nephi wrote that song?" He quickly corrected himself & said, "Oh, yeah, Nephi would never write a song about himself!" lol! We all know Nephi was way to modest of a Book of Mormon hero to do a thing like that!

~ This morning Mr. A* cleaned his room with minimal fussing. Afterwards I asked him to get dressed so we could go run a few errands (yes, I know, we are always running errands!) Soon after he came downstairs to inform me that he couldn't find anything to wear because since he cleaned his room there were no more clothes on the floor! Bad mommy, I didn't realize that he only wears the dirty clothes he finds on his messy bedroom floor :).

1 comment:

beckie said...

So cute!. We're way excited for your visit. I love the big gulp cup in the back ground, woman of my own heart.