
Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads in my life!
My Daddy...
I love my dad. He is always thinking of others. He is generous to a tee, funny as Chaplin, & sweet as candy! He's a Utah boy at heart and a strong advocate for the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is the smartest man that I know. He knows the answers to any question. He's the best dad any girl could ask for! Thanks, Dad for all you've done for me!
My Dad-in-Law...
When I first met Matt's dad I realized that if Matt was anything like him than I was privileged to know him! My dad-in-law has an amazing work ethic that has been passed down to his son. He is compassionate, loving and willing to do anything for his family. Thank you for your strong example and positive influence on my dear husband!
My Grandpa Clark...
My grandpa is the epitome of loyalty and trust. He is the a history buff and keeper of many family records. I will never forget the times that I have been able to visit with him and hear wonderful stories of his youth, war experiences and about my dad. He has a treasure trove of family photos & historical records and to this day, as he has reached his ninetieth year, he has a clear memory of his heritage. Thank you, Grandpa, for helping instill a love of history in me!
My Grandpa Kerr...
I was 14 when Grandpa passed away but I remember him like I was still young. He was a sensitive person and he made me feel safe. He led an amazing life. A mission in France, service in the European theatre during World War II, marriage to his beautiful sweetheart, a stellar career in education, father of five children, grandfather to 14, and great grandfather to 19.
I 'd think that he'd be very proud of us today!
and last but definitely not least,
My Husband...
It's been said before and will be said again.
I love you for all that you are and all that you will be.
The father of my children.
The love of my life.
Happy Father's Day!
My Daddy...
I love my dad. He is always thinking of others. He is generous to a tee, funny as Chaplin, & sweet as candy! He's a Utah boy at heart and a strong advocate for the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is the smartest man that I know. He knows the answers to any question. He's the best dad any girl could ask for! Thanks, Dad for all you've done for me!
My Dad-in-Law...
When I first met Matt's dad I realized that if Matt was anything like him than I was privileged to know him! My dad-in-law has an amazing work ethic that has been passed down to his son. He is compassionate, loving and willing to do anything for his family. Thank you for your strong example and positive influence on my dear husband!
My Grandpa Clark...
My grandpa is the epitome of loyalty and trust. He is the a history buff and keeper of many family records. I will never forget the times that I have been able to visit with him and hear wonderful stories of his youth, war experiences and about my dad. He has a treasure trove of family photos & historical records and to this day, as he has reached his ninetieth year, he has a clear memory of his heritage. Thank you, Grandpa, for helping instill a love of history in me!
My Grandpa Kerr...
I was 14 when Grandpa passed away but I remember him like I was still young. He was a sensitive person and he made me feel safe. He led an amazing life. A mission in France, service in the European theatre during World War II, marriage to his beautiful sweetheart, a stellar career in education, father of five children, grandfather to 14, and great grandfather to 19.
I 'd think that he'd be very proud of us today!
and last but definitely not least,
My Husband...
It's been said before and will be said again.
I love you for all that you are and all that you will be.
The father of my children.
The love of my life.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment