Friday, June 22, 2007

Funsville, Part II

We took a jaunt into San Francisco and picnicked at the Golden Gate Park.


We also visited the Japanese Tea Garden. It was absolutely beautiful!

A* slept through our stopover to look at the ocean by the Golden Gate bridge. The wind kicked up bigtime for us!


I had too much fun looking for things to document that are uniquely or shall I say typically San Franciscan. Here's a few:


The Code Pink Anti-War mobile.



Anarchist/Socialist/Communist (take your pick) vandalism in Golden Gate Park restroom.


Apple Land in Chinatown.


Very Good Hair Cuts in Chinatown.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I still can't believe you took a picture in that super disgusting bathroom!:)

jeannie said...

I can't believe you didn't stop in for a "really good haircut" weren't you just saying you needed one!!
You and A* look fab and looks like you had a fun time with your cute sis!!

JaMie HeApS said...

im jelouse i could do a trip like that right now. i was bumbed i had to happen when we were in town. we missed you. your looking foxy and i deffently think you should have stoped at the really good haircuts place!!

beckie said...

Its funny that you have a less than jake song on your blog. They used to be my favorite band, they were my first concert and I got a bloody nose in the mosh pit after I was kit in the face. The next time they came to Seattle my friend and I waited for an hour outside afterwards to kiss the bassist Roger. Oh the memories.