familial anecdotes from a sleep-deprived yummy mummy
Oh my gosh Jenny! Thank you so much. Thanks for checking out my shop. I sold my first pillow today and also organzies a trade with another lady for a painting. Thanks for the positive remarks
Cute Pillows! I could definitely see those in your house on your cute RED couch! I like!
Tender pillows!!
those pillows are fab, is she making these buets and how much are they?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Jenny! Thank you so much. Thanks for checking out my shop. I sold my first pillow today and also organzies a trade with another lady for a painting.
Thanks for the positive remarks
Cute Pillows! I could definitely see those in your house on your cute RED couch! I like!
Tender pillows!!
those pillows are fab, is she making these buets and how much are they?
Post a Comment