Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?


I volunteered in kindergarten today & helped out with centers. It was so fun! I helped the kids paint their hands & make hand prints and do counting activities. The best part by far was reading a class chart the kids made of what they wanted to be when they grew up. Here's some of the most creative answers:

Emma wants to work at the Hello Kitty store
Paige wants to be a flu shot girl.
Antonio wants to be a super hero.
Joshua S. wants to be a soccer player & a fireman.
Joshua F. wants to work at Home Depot.
Ayden wants to be a jump diver & a KGUN news girl.
And my favorite...
Aidan wants to be an engineer. :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?

4 comments:

jeannie said...

A* is definitely going to be the most successful, don't you think??
I love the flu shot answer, where did she come up with that??? so cute

Emily said...

Who wouldn't want to work at the Hello Kitty store?

beckie said...

I love how so many of them pick retail like its this fantastic thing but they will soon learn that working at home depot kind of sucks. Maybe not the hello kitty store though...

I'm glad a* is setting a higher standard for himself

Anonymous said...

A wants to be like his dad, what a great compliment that is.