Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! It's been crazy busy around here! Well, the kids are pretty busy. I've been busy carpooling! Here's the lowdown from just the past two days:
~ volunteering in kindergarten
~ preschool
~ primary meeting out in the boondocks
~ piano lessons
~ pediatrician appointment
~ soccer practice
~ choral practice
~ another primary meeting
These things certainly go in spurts. Next week should be a lot calmer! Hopefully I have time to sit down & do some digi scrapping! I can't keep up with all my talented friends out there!:)
2 comments:
Busy busy girl...with that schedule I wouldn't have time to blog either!!
OK there is always time to blog, how many hours did you sleep last night?? ...... 5, 6, 7 I rest my case you could have used those hours to blog.... am I right?? Now get on it sista!! : )
Post a Comment