Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Big Game!


Introducing my first digi scrapping page! A* had his first soccer game this weekend. He kept referring to it as "the big game" all week. The coaches do not keep an official score for his age group but we did. He scored two goals! The opposing team didn't have enough players so A* sacrificed his purple jersey for a blue so he could play with some of his school friends. He doesn't understand the team loyalty concept yet! :) Go, Racers!!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

First, go A!! Good work...2 goals, you're awesome!

Also, Jenny I LOVE the digi scrapbook page! I am excited to see your fantastic creations!!

jeannie said...

A*great job and blue and white are better colors anyways, right??

Good work jenny on your first page. Looks awesome!!

Emily said...

I finally got logged on! Super cute page!

Mary and Ryan said...

Good work on the digital scrapbooking! Good work on the goals!

Mary and Ryan said...

Good work on the digital scrapbooking! Good work on the goals!