familial anecdotes from a sleep-deprived yummy mummy
Wow I can't believe your Father-in-law is younger than his son?? How does that work???? J/KHave a great bday!!
Way to dedicate a post to him. You're totally on top of things. But I do know that your birthday is next!
Jenny is your bday this month?? I smell PARTY TIME!!
happy b-day.your blog is so cute im likin all the new goods. how about those cougs? dam, lets keep our fingers crossed for this week cuz my husban is one grouchy man.
Yah, Jenny when is your birthday??
You got my age right AGAIN! and AGAIN!
So I've been found out! It's in October.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow I can't believe your Father-in-law is younger than his son?? How does that work???? J/K
Have a great bday!!
Way to dedicate a post to him. You're totally on top of things. But I do know that your birthday is next!
Jenny is your bday this month?? I smell PARTY TIME!!
happy b-day.
your blog is so cute im likin all the new goods. how about those cougs? dam, lets keep our fingers crossed for this week cuz my husban is one grouchy man.
Yah, Jenny when is your birthday??
You got my age right AGAIN! and AGAIN!
So I've been found out! It's in October.
Post a Comment