Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Twilight

I was recently introduced to the Twilight series by one of my sil's. The Twilight series follows the relationship between a high school girl and her first love who just happens to be a vampire. I know, I know, I was skeptical at first too but I liked it. It's written towards a teenage audience but then again so is Harry Potter. I finished reading the first book, Twilight and am in line to borrow the second, New Moon from a friend. I think it's cool that the series was written by a fellow BYU graduate. A typical SAHM who had a dream one night and decided to make it into a story! It has all of the elements I like in a book~ mystery, romance, suspense, & of course, fantasy! Can't wait to finish the series!


2 comments:

jeannie said...

YEAH!!! I'm so addicted to these books too!! It's all I can think about! I'm so excited to start the next one but I'm also already depressed its the last and when its over, its really over until the next one comes out which will seem like forever away!! It makes me want to look into being a vampire.... Edward is definitely my favorite character!!
When we all get done reading it we may have to have a vampire party!!
Thanks for the Utube clip loved to see that.

Trisha said...

I'm part of the "Obsessed with Twilight" Club! Wanna join?? :)