I love Labor Day! Why, you ask? For one reason & one reason alone. My Husband is Home. My husband does not have to labor for his family on Labor Day! I like it when my husband is here. Hanging out. No commitments. Just enjoying our family & being together. Our Labor Day started out with a trip to get the daughter's ears pierced! I think I was more nervous then she was! Here's the end result:

6 comments:
A...you are the cutest thing.
Looks like a fun Day, that is awesome that the grandparents live cloe enough for day visits!
Oh yah...and congrats on the ear piercing. Big Step!!
YEAH MEG! So proud of you taking the big step!!! Guess what Ry can give you on your next bday!!! YIPEE!!
Looks like a fun day with the fam and I could never get tired of hearing about swimming at your rock'n pool!! Can't wait for another fun party!
Meghan looks cute with the earrings! She is super brave!
Congratulations Meghan on the earrings!
Dad playing video games? That's a great picture.
Post a Comment