Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Big Pumpkin

Yesterday we went on E*'s preschool trip to the local (read: in the boonies) pumpkin patch! He had so much fun trekking through the fields looking for the perfect pumpkin.

We got to go on a super bumpy wagon ride complete with the biggest horses ever and also take some pictures. As usual the boys were looking everywhere except into the camera lens! lol! :)


Our little adventure ended with a picnic lunch with friends. It's finally starting to feel like fall!

4 comments:

jeannie said...

Lookin good!!! Love the pages. The boys picked out some awesome pumpkins! That was a fun day but I collapsed when I got home.

Trisha said...

That was a fun day! SUPER CUTE pages!! Good work! Jeannie, I was beat too! Thanks to Paul for letting me squeeze little nap in when he got home!

JaMie HeApS said...

love that place and those selection of pumkins are fab. and you made a haul at the yard sale good work. there is nothing like a tucson yard sale.

Piquantly Parisian said...

Looks like so much fun. I love your cute pages (and cute boys).