Friday, October 5, 2007

Yummy Decorations

I love this idea of decorating for the holidays with candy. Unfortunately, the candy wouldn't last long in this house. :)

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

they would NEVER last at my house but supper cute and heck theres nothing better then some treats around the house.

jeannie said...

YUM YUM!! I love that cute display too. I would love to have a big candy section at my house with jars and what not I tried that with snacks and the kids and all the neighbor kids ate them in about 5 minutes. Dang those cute little neighbor kids.

jeannie said...

OH my I love your new header!! look'n good!! Cute little vintage sticker on it.
FYI, I already got some goods for my ornaments so I guess I will do a party. So go for it whatever your idea was and I can't wait to see.