Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Through The Ages

I've had so much fun looking at past Halloween pictures from family & friends that I thought I'd share some pictures from our Halloween photo collection. We love Halloween for the mere fact that we can dress up! Our kids have amazing imaginations & love to play make-believe & dress-up. I love coming up with the costume ideas and themes. I've sewn at least one costume every year except this year. Time wouldn't let me but we did piece Miss M's together. Enjoy!
The fairy princess & the tiger ~ 2003.

The medieval princess, her knight in shining armor & fire-breathing dragon ~ 2004.

I sewed both of these costumes. M*'s took hours!

Matt designed this Captain Jack Sparrow costume. I sewed the shirt & the vest. He did the rest! This costume won two costume contests ~ 2004.

Captain Jack & his lady friend!

A couple of pirates & a kitty cat. Meow~ 2005.

Captain Jack was recycled for a couple of years :)

The year Buzz Lightyear met up with a knight and a harvest witch & her pumpkin ~ 2006.

I loved making this harvest witch costume. It turned out so pretty!

Baby A*'s first Halloween ~ 2006.

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

I love all the costumes, Captain Jack should win some sort of prize, it is a really good one!! I love Halloween!

Emily said...

Those are fun pictures.. can't believe how much the kids have changed in just a short amount of time!

beckie said...

I love the Captain Jack! So real looking.

Cute cute cute all around

jeannie said...

Matt makes an awesome Jack and you are a hot pirate's lady friend. Woot WOO on that one. Such cute costumes you have awesome ideas and execution!! Also some major sewing skills!

Trisha said...

VERY IMPRESSED with you! Good work on all the costumes over the years, I wich I had the guts to sew costumes for my kids! Your kids look so cute!

JaMie HeApS said...

JENNY YOU ADN YOUR COSTUMES WOW. YOU GO ALL OUT GIRL!!! I LOVE THE JACK SPAROW AND GIRL PIRATE COSTUME FOXY