I had a lovely birthday yesterday! My friends treated me to a yummy birthday lunch. When I got home I had lots of birthday messages from friends & family. Everyone was so sweet and generous. Thank you, everyone, from the bottom of my heart!
The kids gave me these

And Matt gave me this
(image from Tiffany & Co.)
All in all, a very fine day, despite the number! :)
The kids gave me these

And Matt gave me this
(image from Tiffany & Co.)All in all, a very fine day, despite the number! :)
5 comments:
oh its a great number!!! Atleast you know you are always younger than me!! LOL
We had fun! Love the necklace...is that the one? It's B-U-tiful!!! I love it, can't wait to see you sportin' it around!!
I'm glad you had a good birthday. Just remember that it is so much better if your birthday is celebrated over the whole week! (including weekend)
happy birthday i hope it was a good one your hubby is pretty darn good with the gift giving!!
Happy Birthday!! Im so glad you got the necklace, love it!!
Post a Comment