Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Super Organizer

My friend & I were talking about Sister Julie Beck's General Conference talk today. If you're a Mormon wife & mother, it probably struck a little to close to home. The thing that jumped out at me the most was when she talked about home organization. I try to be organized. I'm good at coming up with organizational ideas but my plans for implementation always seem to fall apart. That's what I need to work on. Training myself to follow through with the plans I decide to implement in our home. She inspired me enough that between conference sessions I went through my disaster of a laundry room and sorted, tossed and organized. It's looking pretty good right now. Not the best Sabbath day activitity, I know but I was inspired by the General Relief Society President! :) And hopefully, the laundry room can stay organized on a permanent basis.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

If I was rich I would hire someone to come and get me organized and get all those organization bins and what not and label makers and then hire someone to follow me around and my kids around and pick up everything we put down or come in the mail or home from school and put it where it is supposed to go but until then things will probably still be a mess! ah....
Way to be inspired though!